Antistatic Scheme for Electronic Production Workshop Design
We have received many inquiries from customers regarding the improvement of anti-static protection in the production workshop. We would like to share our years of experience and hope that these plans can be helpful to everyone. If there are any shortcomings, please call to discuss. Thank you all! 1、 Anti static purpose: To prevent damage to ESD devices caused by electrostatic discharge. This is manifested in the following aspects:
We have received many inquiries from customers regarding the improvement of anti-static protection in the production workshop. We would like to share our years of experience and hope that these plans can be helpful to everyone. If there are any shortcomings, please call to discuss. Thank you all!
1、 Anti static purpose: To prevent damage to ESD devices caused by electrostatic discharge. This is manifested in the following aspects:
-Electrostatic discharge (ESD) causes breakdown of PN junctions in light-emitting diodes, which is the main way of electrostatic hazards in the packaging and application assembly industry of LED devices.
-Electrostatic discharge may cause sudden or potential LED failure.
-LED is extremely precise, and failure analysis is difficult, making it easy for people to mistakenly consider static damage failure as other failures, thus unconsciously concealing the true cause of failure.
-ESD occurs rapidly with extremely high intensity, and when the discharge current flows through the PN junction of the LED, the Joule heat generated causes local dielectric melting between the two poles of the chip PN, causing a short circuit or leakage in the PN junction.
2、 Establishment of anti-static system:
- Human static electricity protection: The human body is equipped with a rope anti-static wrist, which is well grounded and regularly tested for effective performance every day. Check for good contact between the static wrist and human skin, and good contact between the grounding terminal and the ground wire.
- Equipment electrostatic protection: The machine, equipment, and tools should be well grounded. (It cannot be shared with the human body's static grounding wire to prevent electric leakage and shock to personnel from the machine, equipment, and tools).
- Establish an EPA protection zone:
The design principle of anti-static zone is to reduce the accumulation of static charges and the generation of static voltage. If equipment, instruments, and tooling do not use plastic, organic glass, or ordinary plastic bags.
1. Safely, quickly, and effectively eliminate static charges that have already been generated, using rope anti-static wrist anti-static chairs, cars, and boxes.
2. Ground anti-static ground, (anti-static terrazzo, anti-static floor) 10 ^ 5 Ω -10 ^ 10 Ω, laying ground wire mesh.
3. The workstation countertop, work chair, and stool surface should be made of ESD protective materials.
4. Wear anti-static clothing, shoes, wrists, etc. (1M) on the human body.
A. The anti-static work area must have a safe and reliable anti-static grounding device with a ground resistance of less than 4. The anti-static grounding wire shall not be connected to the power supply zero line or shared with the lightning protection grounding wire. When using a three-phase five wire power supply, the grounding wire can be used as an anti-static grounding wire.
B. The ESD protection measures for workbenches, floor mats, seats, stools, and other static electricity should be connected to the ground wire through a current limiting resistor, and wrist straps should be connected to the ground wire through the top ground point of the worktable. The worktable cannot be connected in series to ground.
C. The earthing system in the anti-static working area, including the current limiting resistor and the connecting terminal, shall be reliably connected and have a certain current carrying capacity. The current limiting resistor shall be selected to ensure that the leakage current does not exceed 5MA, and the lower limit value is 1M Ω.
6. Environment: When the air humidity is controlled below 60%, it is necessary to strengthen the anti-static operating system. The anti-static tablecloth on the workbench is well grounded and regularly inspected